In an ever-changing health care environment, clients need someone who can guide them through the overwhelming maze of laws and regulations. As with all of our clients, we develop innovative and creative ways to help health care clients increase their profitability and protect their assets. Whether regulatory, transactional, or in litigation, we stand ready to assist no matter how big or small the issue or the client. Our areas of concentration include, but are not limited to:
- Certificate of Need Issues
- EHR/EMR Issues, including HITECH Compliance
- Governance Issues
- Health Care Fraud and Abuse
- Health Care Litigation
- Legislative and Public Policy Issues, including the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Medicaid Issues, including Medicaid Fraud
- Physician/Hospital Transactions
- Regulatory Compliance
- Sale/Acquisition of Facility Assets
EHR/EMR Software Contract Dispute Leveraging its knowledge of IT issues, technology, and the HITECH Act, Musgrove/Smith successfully represented a privately owned healthcare provider in a contract dispute with a large, national provider of EHR software over the quality of goods delivered.
Regulatory Compliance & Governance Issues Musgrove/Smith represents hospital administrators and corporate management companies in the areas of regulatory and governance issues, including government investigations.
Contact us now and let us get to work for you!